Here at Pollard Funeral Home, we feel that the pre-arrangement of a funeral is one of the greatest gifts that one can give his or her loved ones. Many of our customers feel that the knowledge that their loved ones will not have the task of funeral planning during the mourning process puts their mind at ease. Many people today incorporate funeral pre-planning into will and trust arrangements. Too often, the task of funeral arrangements falls to family members who are uninformed and unprepared for the important decisions involved in the funeral planning process. However, your survivors will take comfort knowing you have wisely taken this opportunity to put ALL your affairs in order. The anguish and stress it will save them is priceless, both to you and to them.
When you decide to pre-plan your funeral, you have discovered a simple, satisfying way to lessen a future hardship for their families. Too often, the task of arranging for a funeral falls to survivors who are unprepared for the important decisions they'll need to make. However, your survivors will take comfort in knowing you have wisely taken this opportunity to put all your affairs in order. The anguish and stress it will save them is priceless.
Pre-planning, should be considered by those persons who feel a need or desire to plan ahead. They include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Individuals who have no close living relatives.
- People who move away from home but wish to have final rites in their former community.
- Families who feel planning their funeral and burial arrangement should be a valuable sharing experience.
- Parents who wish to give their children guidance in making funeral arrangements.
- People who want to know that this expenditure has been paid in advance so their family will not have this responsibility.
- People who are applying for or are on SSI or Medicaid who want to pay for their funeral in advance by placing the funds in an irrevocable trust.
- By making these decisions in advance, you can bring peace of mind to yourself and your loved ones.
Please feel free to contact us so that we may set up a pre-planning conference together at our office or in the comfort of your own home. Our telephone number at Pollard Funeral Home is (803) 385-3168.
Arrangements can be made in the comfort of your own home by clicking the button below. Fill in as much as you are comfortable with and we'd be pleased to meet with you to discuss further. See the form below for details.